If you would like to work for the Somerset Patriots this season as an usher, ticket taker, customer service representative, Fun Zone staffer, or other game day roles, Click Here For An Application!
The Somerset Patriots are looking for a creative, energetic and talented performer to fill the role of a community mascot. The performer’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Patriots in the community at various off site functions.
- Picking up and returning mascot suit for each appearance
- Taking care of mascot suit while in possession
- Must have own method of transportation to and from community appearances
- Flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by Patriots management
Applicants should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with children
- Be self-motivated, creative and able to perform in front of large crowds
- Previous experience as a mascot or performer preferred but not required
- Very reliable
- Physically fit
Interested candidates should contact Deanna Liotard at (908) 252-0700 ext. 304 or email@example.com.
Seasonal Groundscrew Position
Position: The Somerset Patriots are looking for highly motivated individuals interested in sports turf management for the 2013 baseball season. Employment runs from April through September. The position includes a competitive salary and opportunities for advancement are possible. Turf students are encouraged to apply.
- Assist head groundskeeper in maintaining playing field and surrounding grounds in preparation for baseball games, spring training, and special events as schedule.
- Be involved with all aspects of managing a professional baseball field including turf, infield skin, mound, plate, and track maintenance.
- Assist with set up and break down for batting practice and games
- Individual must be available for all home games and events as scheduled
- Positive attitude with willingness to work long hours in various weather conditions
- Must be 18 yrs or older and able to meet physical demands of job
- Enrollment in or completion of a turf management or related program a plus
- Previous work experience in turf maintenance or related field
- Must reside or have access to housing within reasonable commuting distance of ballpark
To apply Online, please click here:
Or, please send resumes w/ cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
1 Patriots ParkBridgewater, NJ 08807
The Somerset Patriots Minor League Baseball Club of the Atlantic League are looking for an outgoing, charismatic, and energetic personality to fill the position of On-Field host for the 2013 season. The ideal candidate must have a good public speaking presence, be able to improvise and think fast on their feet, and be able to perform in front of large crowds.
Responsibilities for the On-Field Host position include but are not limited to:
- Coordination with promotions team to follow Patriots in-game script
- Execution of on-field promotions in an effective and time efficient matter.
- Generate crowd excitement by creating an entertaining and electric atmosphere during on-field promotions.
- Various duties as assigned by Patriots management.
Qualified applicants should:
- Be available on nights, weekends, and holidays throughout our 70 game home schedule.
- Hold experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in sports is not mandatory, but highly preferred.
All qualified applicants will be required to take part in an invitation only audition at TD Bank Ballpark at a mutually agreeable date and time.
Interested candidates can CLICK HERE to apply:
If you have any questions, you may contact Tom McCartney at email@example.com.
No Phone Calls Please!