If you would like to work for the Somerset Patriots this season as an usher, ticket taker, customer service representative, Fun Zone staffer, or other game day roles, Click Here For An Application!
ON-FIELD HOST/ ANNOUNCER
The Somerset Patriots Minor League Baseball Club of the Atlantic League are looking for an outgoing, charismatic, and energetic personality to fill the position of On-Field host for the 2014 season. The ideal candidate must have a good public speaking presence, be able to improvise and think fast on their feet, and be able to perform in front of large crowds.
Responsibilities for the On-Field Host position include but are not limited to:
- Coordination with promotions team to follow Patriots in-game script
- Execution of on-field promotions in an effective and time efficient matter.
- Generate crowd excitement by creating an entertaining and electric atmosphere during on-field promotions.
- Various duties as assigned by Patriots management.
Qualified applicants should:
- Be available on nights, weekends, and holidays throughout our 70 game home schedule.
- Hold experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience in sports is not mandatory, but highly preferred.
This is a part time job on game days and nights and candidates should live within commuting distance of Bridgewater, NJ.
All qualified applicants will be required to take part in an invitation only audition at TD Bank Ballpark at a mutually agreeable date and time.
Interested candidates can apply By Clicking Here
If you have any questions, you may contact Tom McCartney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Phone Calls Please!
The Somerset Patriots are looking for a creative, energetic and talented performer to fill the role of a community mascot. The performer’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Patriots in the community at various off site functions.
- Picking up and returning mascot suit for each appearance
- Taking care of mascot suit while in possession
- Must have own method of transportation to and from community appearances
- Flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by Patriots management
Applicants should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with children
- Be self-motivated, creative and able to perform in front of large crowds
- Previous experience as a mascot or performer preferred but not required
- Very reliable
- Physically fit
Mascot Only Candidates: Contact Deanna Liotard at (908) 252-0700 ext. 304 or email@example.com.
Centerplate, The official hospitality provider for the Somerset Patriots Baseball Team in Bridgewater, NJ has opened up various Internship positions for the 2014 Season. An internship with Centerplate will allow candidates to learn several different aspects of running Concessions and Catering for a large multi-purpose facility. For more information and to apply, please Click Here!