- Sparkee received his name in a contest run throughout Central New Jersey to name the mascot before the 1998 season began.
- Sparkee was named after then Patriots manager and New York Yankees legend Sparky Lyle.
- When he isn't at the ballpark, Sparkee is seen throughout the community at special events, fundraisers, and anywhere he is requested by his friends in the area.
- Slider made his debut at the May 18, 2007 game at TD Bank Ballpark.
- Slider is a fixture at all Somerset Patriots games, and like his pal Sparkee, has become a part of the community.
- Slider appears at events all year long to help important causes and make events special for fans.
- General Admission has returned to TD Bank Ballpark after several years wondering the globe spreading Patriotism. General Admission first appeared as a member of the Somerset Patriots back in 2001.
- General Admission is a Revolutionary War soldier who has given up battles off the field to root for his Somerset Patriots with his pals Sparkee and Slider.