The Somerset Patriots are looking for some great people for the following positions
If you would like to work for the Somerset Patriots this season as an usher, ticket taker, customer service representative, Fun Zone staffer, or other game day roles, Click Here For An Application!
The Somerset Patriots are looking for a creative, energetic and talented performer to fill the role of a community mascot. The performer’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Patriots in the community at various off site functions.
- Picking up and returning mascot suit for each appearance
- Taking care of mascot suit while in possession
- Must have own method of transportation to and from community appearances
- Flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by Patriots management
Applicants should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with children
- Be self-motivated, creative and able to perform in front of large crowds
- Previous experience as a mascot or performer preferred but not required
- Very reliable
- Physically fit
Mascot Only Candidates: Contact Deanna Liotard at (908) 252-0700 ext. 304 or email@example.com.
Seasonal Positions For HomePlate Catering
HomePlate Catering and Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are accompanied by a competitive wage.