The Somerset Patriots are looking for some great people for the following positions
GROUP SALES MANAGER
The Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League of Professional Baseball are seeking a Group Sales Representative to generate revenue through selling group ticket packages. The Somerset Patriots have won Six Atlantic League Championships since 2001 and consistently rank among the top attended teams in Professional Baseball.
- On going solicitation of corporations and group organizations for the purpose of creating new business
- Assist in the creation and implementation of theme nights and community nights
- Provide inside support for the Group Sales Department
- Assist the VP of Ticketing with various projects and duties as assigned
- Work and perform assigned event night duties at all Patriots Home Games and other Ballpark events as assigned
- Develop new and creative ways to market the Patriots
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 full year working in the sports industry with 1 full year of sales experience in the sports industry
- Ability to solicit new business on an on going basis through cold calling and in person sales
- Ability to create professional sales proposals
- Ability to execute presentations on a sales call
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills
- A flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of and experience with youth leagues, schools, churches, civic organizations and recreation departments a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a base salary plus commissions. 401 K Plan and Health Benefits are also available.
To Apply, CLICK HERE!
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you worked in professional sports for at least 1 full year (including the off season) (Yes/No)
2. Have you done any outside sales or business to business sales? (Yes/No)
3. Do you live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, NJ? (Yes or No)
4. If you do not live within commuting distance to Bridgewater, are you willing to relocate at your own expense? (Yes or No) If you do, just answer N/A
If you would like to work for the Somerset Patriots this season as an usher, ticket taker, customer service representative, Fun Zone staffer, or other game day roles, Click Here For An Application!
GAME DAY RECEPTIONIST
The Somerset Patriots Baseball Team is looking for an Event Day receptionist to answer phone calls, give out information, and direct calls to appropriate parties.
Duties could include, but are not limited to:
- Answering calls and knowing who to direct appropriate calls to as needed
- Light Data Entry or Collating mailing projects on some nights
- Learning Ballpark Policies, Ticketing Policies and Basic information about the teams group sales packages is a must
- Assisting with other small projects as needed
- Must be available for all Somerset Patriots Home Games, including Nights, Weekends, and Holidays from April - October
- Must be able to arrive at the ballpark by 5 PM during the week and 3 Hours before scheduled weekend games.
- Shifts will be between 3 and 4 hours on a given event day
- Must be good with computers
- Must be able to handle large call volumes and get information to fans quickly, concisely, and professionally on certain nights
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products WORD and EXCEL
- Ideal candidates will have previous reception experience
Compensation: $8.50 Per Hour
CLICK HERE To Apply!
The Somerset Patriots are looking for a creative, energetic and talented performer to fill the role of a community mascot. The performer’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing the Patriots in the community at various off site functions.
- Picking up and returning mascot suit for each appearance
- Taking care of mascot suit while in possession
- Must have own method of transportation to and from community appearances
- Flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Other duties as assigned by Patriots management
Applicants should possess:
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially with children
- Be self-motivated, creative and able to perform in front of large crowds
- Previous experience as a mascot or performer preferred but not required
- Very reliable
- Physically fit
Mascot Only Candidates: Contact Justin Keating at (908) 252-0700 ext. 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 HomePlate Catering Open House/Job Fair
Want to have fun and make money? Join the HomePlate Catering and Hospitality team at TD Bank Ballpark! There will be a job fair for the following positions held at the ballpark on Saturday, March 4 from 9:00 AM until Noon. The address is 1 Patriots Park, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. If you are interested in joining our team or have additional questions, please call or email Mike McDermott Or Jimmy Search at TD Bank Ballpark, 908-255-1428 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals for the following part time seasonal positions:
- Suite Attendants
- Daytime Warehouse Workers
- Kitchen Workers
- Hospitality Supervisors
- Hospitality Cashiers
- Hospitality Stand Workers
HomePlate Catering and Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions are accompanied by a competitive wage.